COME WORK FOR US!
It all began as a hobby of jumping off cliffs over seventeen years ago. Today we still jump off cliffs, but now we share this with those who dare and those willing and eager. Our unique style of service is all down to our great team who are passionate about our customers having the best experience ever.
Want to come along for the ride?
If we have any jobs going, we’ll post them here, so please check back often.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to join our team.
You will be the heart of our critical relationships with our customers, agents, and our operations team. We offer an exciting work environment, competitive compensation, and strong growth potential. Just gotta be keen as!
If you have experience working in the tourism or hospitality industry, we are looking for you! We are extraordinarily customer-focused, performance-driven, and we are excited about the future of the company!
We are a small passionate team offering the best in customer experience,
The role includes:
- Working at our town booking office and operations site in Arthur’s Point.
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team and keep cool under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking and prioritisation of tasks
- Detail-orientated, with initiative, organised, and focused
- Ability to self-manage
- Activity sales; direct and via email, telephone, website, or other agents
- Have the flexibility to work weekends, public holidays, and shift work and have own transport
- Some computer skills with knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and POS systems
- Be enthusiastic, reliable, eager to learn, and highly motivated
- Be able to work as a part of a team
- Be happy to jump off a cliff when required
- Experience with IBIS reservation system advantageous, but not required
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.